Ideologically Unsound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know whether I should be offended...

+4
FlamingInjustice
-paradox
-asuitablevictory;
switchflip,
8 posters

Go down

I don't know whether I should be offended... Empty I don't know whether I should be offended...

Post  switchflip, Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:17 am

or laugh.... or think she's really sweet.

My neighbor witnessed me kicking the ex out of my house a while ago, and she just came over with a v-day card, and a single rose, with a v-day stuffed bear with cinnamon hearts. She said 'Hey I noticed you haven't had another woman around here lately so I figured I'd brighten your day, no one should be lonely on Valentines day, and you're super cute so here you go'...

I am not lonely. I hate how people you don't know at all/very well take it upon themselves to assume things when they have no idea and then try and help out. I also understand that they're trying to be nice and make me happy but really it kinda makes you feel pathetic. In a way. Not really pathetic but... lame I guess. I don't know I'm trying to decide what to think here. But, if she could see my side door, she'd see I have had a girl over lately.

Would you take offense or what?
switchflip,
switchflip,

Back to top Go down

I don't know whether I should be offended... Empty Re: I don't know whether I should be offended...

Post  -asuitablevictory; Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 am

Don't be ungrateful, Switch. She's trying to be nice.
-asuitablevictory;
-asuitablevictory;
Administrator
Administrator

https://logicallyunsound.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I don't know whether I should be offended... Empty Re: I don't know whether I should be offended...

Post  -paradox Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah, I would get angry if someone brought me presents too.
-paradox
-paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  switchflip, Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 am

I'm not angry or ungrateful.
switchflip,
switchflip,

Back to top Go down

Post  FlamingInjustice Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:21 am

I think that is really sweet and I have no idea why anyone would take offense to that!
FlamingInjustice
FlamingInjustice

Back to top Go down

Post  switchflip, Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:22 am

I guess i'm not used to such kindness. It took me by surprise but i was like 'wow...she thinks i have no one else in my life to buy me shit for valentines day. she feels sorry for me.' I was like holy shit i don't need the pity.

Also the last time i talked to her she kinda cussed me out so i was like why is she doing something nice for me? Embarassed
switchflip,
switchflip,

Back to top Go down

Post  Serahh; Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:22 am

No way, so cute!
Serahh;
Serahh;

Back to top Go down

Post  --Absolution, Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 am

She probably just wanted to scissor.
--Absolution,
--Absolution,

Back to top Go down

Post  switchflip, Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:24 am

Also i feel guilty recieving gifts. When my friends buy me an expensive gift i'm like 'aww wtf man you didnt have to do that'. I don't feel like people should spend lots of money on me. Me and my non gold diggerish ways. Getting a gift from a complete stranger? I kinda feel like i owe her something now LOL
switchflip,
switchflip,

Back to top Go down

Post  .targetaudience. Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 am

Go shovel her walk or something if you feel that guilty about it..
.targetaudience.
.targetaudience.

Back to top Go down

Post  TakeeMeDown; Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 am

did any erotic video come from this?
TakeeMeDown;
TakeeMeDown;

Back to top Go down

Post  switchflip, Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 am

Erotic video? What?

I am. I'm gonna assume she just felt like buying me things cause im so damn cute like she said.
switchflip,
switchflip,

Back to top Go down

Post  TakeeMeDown; Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 am

I'd take offense. No, really.
TakeeMeDown;
TakeeMeDown;

Back to top Go down

Post  switchflip, Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 am

I did at first... but my neighbor is a naive dumbass so i think it's safe to say she's truly genuine and not doing this with an ulterior motive.
switchflip,
switchflip,

Back to top Go down

Post  TakeeMeDown; Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 am

So... you're saying you wont pee on her rose bushes?
TakeeMeDown;
TakeeMeDown;

Back to top Go down

Post  switchflip, Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 am

Hahah noooo. I might however kill her dog. For other reasons though.
switchflip,
switchflip,

Back to top Go down

Post  -paradox Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 am

This thread just got interesting... and DISGUSTING!
-paradox
-paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum